Curtis W. Harris (Civil Rights Leader) was born on the 1st of July, 1924. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 6. Curtis’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Curtis W. Harris below ↓
|NAME:||Curtis W. Harris|
|FULL NAME:||Curtis W. Harris|
|PROFESSION:||Civil Rights Leader|
Curtis W. Harris, best known for being a Civil Rights Leader, was born in Dendron, VA on Tuesday, July 1, 1924. Minister, civil rights activist, and former president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference’s Virginia chapter.
Family: He was born in Dendron, Virginia. He was married to Ruth Jones Harris for 65 years, until her death in 2011. Curtis W. Harris father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Curtis W. Harris’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Curtis W. Harris is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Curtis W. Harris’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Curtis W. Harris’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Curtis W. Harris zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 98 years old
The American civil rights leader has been alive for 36,062 days days or 865,498 hours hours. There were precisely 1,222 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 1, 1924|
|AGE:||98 years old|
Curtis W. Harris was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Curtis W. Harris’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1924, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Curtis W. Harris’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Curtis W. Harris’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rat
Curtis W. Harris was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Curtis W. Harris’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. G.I. Generation
Curtis W. Harris was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Curtis W. Harris’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Curtis W. Harris’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.