Cynda Williams (TV Actress) was born on the 17th of May, 1966. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Taurus and her life path number is 8. Cynda’s birth flower is Lily of the valley and birthstone is Emerald. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cynda Williams below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cindy Williams|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Cynda Williams, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Tuesday, May 17, 1966. Actress who portrayed the role of Cheri Fontenot in With Or Without You alongside Guy Torry.
Family: She has been married three times; her last marriage was to Roderick Plummer in 2001. Cynda Williams father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cynda Williams’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Cindy Williams attended Ball State University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cynda Williams is married Roderick Plummer.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cynda Williams’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cynda Williams’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Cynda Williams zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 57 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 20,841 days or 500,194 hours. There were precisely 706 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||May 17, 1966|
|AGE:||57 years old|
Cynda Williams was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Cynda Williams’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Monday Monday" by Mamas and Papas.
On this day in history:
5. Cynda Williams’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cynda Williams’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Cynda Williams was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Cynda Williams’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Cynda Williams was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Cynda Williams’s birthstone is EmeraldEmerald was one of Cleopatra’s favorite gems. It has long been associated with fertility, rebirth, and love.
10. Cynda Williams’s birth flower is Lily of the valleyLilies expresses purity of heart, majesty and honor.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.