Dakore Akande (Movie Actress) was born on the 14th of October, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 4. Dakore’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dakore Akande below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dakore Akande|
Dakore Akande, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Nigeria on Saturday, October 14, 1978. Actress who has appeared in dozens of Nollywood films, including Fifty (2015), Entreat (2016) and New Money (2018). Her performance in Isoken (2017) earned her the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress In Leading Role.
Family: She is the sister of actor Timini Egbuson. She married Olumide Akande in 2011. Dakore Akande father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dakore Akande’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dakore Akande is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dakore Akande’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dakore Akande’s zodiac sign is Libra
Dakore Akande zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The movie actress has been alive for 15,207 days or 364,989 hours. There were precisely 515 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 14, 1978|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Dakore Akande was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Dakore Akande’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kiss You All Over" by Exile.
On this day in history:
1066 – Battle of Hastings, Duke William of Normandy and the Norman army defeat English forces of Harold II.
1322 – Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats King Edward II of England at Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scotland's independence.
1774 – 1st Continental Congress makes Declaration of Colonial Rights in Philadelphia.
5. Dakore Akande’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dakore Akande’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Dakore Akande was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Dakore Akande’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Dakore Akande was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Dakore Akande’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Dakore Akande’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.