Damn Tommy (Instagram Star) was born on the 6th of October, 2001. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Damn’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Damn Tommy below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Damn Tommy|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Diego, California, USA|
Damn Tommy, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in San Diego, California, USA on Saturday, October 6, 2001. Vine sensation who had more than 180,000 followers by the time the app was shut down. He has more than 20,000 followers on his txmmycvrter Instagram account.
Family: His real name is Tommy Carter. He has three stepbrothers and three stepsisters. Damn Tommy father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Damn Tommy’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Damn Tommy is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Damn Tommy’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Damn Tommy’s zodiac sign is Libra
Damn Tommy zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 20 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 7,347 days or 176,338 hours. There were precisely 249 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 6, 2001|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Damn Tommy was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Damn Tommy’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated 131,446,664 babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys.
On this day in history:
1917 – Battle of Passchendaele: Canadian troops capture the village of Passchendaele in the Third Battle of Ypres, after 250,000 casualties on both sides.
1939 – Adolf Hitler announces plans to regulate Jewish problem.
1948 – Paleoanthropologist Mary Leakey finds the first partial fossil skull of Proconsul africanus, an ancestor of apes and humans on Rusinga Island, Kenya.
5. Damn Tommy’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Damn Tommy’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Damn Tommy was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Damn Tommy’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Damn Tommy was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Damn Tommy’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Damn Tommy’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.