Dan Le Batard (Radio Host) was born on the 16th of December, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 7. Dan’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dan Le Batard below ↓
|NAME:||Dan Le Batard|
|REAL NAME:||Dan Le Batard|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Jersey, United States|
Dan Le Batard, best known for being a Radio Host, was born in New Jersey, United States on Monday, December 16, 1968. Miami-based sportswriter who began hosting his popular radio show, The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz, in 2004. He is also known for his work with the Miami Herald and for his ESPN talk show, Highly Questionable.
Family: His brother is artist David Le Batard, who works under the pseudonym LEBO. Dan Le Batard father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dan Le Batard’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dan Le Batard is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dan Le Batard’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dan Le Batard’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Dan Le Batard zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 53 years old
The American radio host has been alive for 19,524 days or 468,595 hours. There were precisely 662 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 16, 1968|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Dan Le Batard was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Dan Le Batard’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" by Marvin Gaye.
On this day in history:
755 – An Lushan revolts against Chancellor Yang Guozhong at Fanyang, initiating the An Shi Rebellion during Chinese Tang Dynasty.
1598 – Seven Year War: Battle of Noryang Point - in the final battle of the war Korean navy decisively defeats the Japanese.
1653 – Parliamentarian General Oliver Cromwell appointed as Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland.
1773 – Boston tea party incident - Sons of Liberty protesters throw tea shipments into Boston harbour in protest against British imposed Tea Act.
1920 – 8.5 earthquake rocks the Gansu province in China, killing an estimated 200,000.
5. Dan Le Batard’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dan Le Batard’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Dan Le Batard was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Dan Le Batard’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Dan Le Batard was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Dan Le Batard’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Dan Le Batard’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.