Dan Smith (Rock Singer) was born on the 14th of July, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 9. Dan’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dan Smith below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dan Smith|
Dan Smith, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in London, England on Monday, July 14, 1986. Singer and producer best known as the lead vocalist of Bastille, which won a BRIT award for Best British Breakthrough Act. He performs along with his bandmates Kyle Simmons, Will Farquarson and Chris Wood.
Family: He wrote the song “Durban Skies” which tells the tale of how his South African parents fell in love. He has an older sister. Dan Smith father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dan Smith’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dan Smith is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dan Smith’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dan Smith’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Dan Smith zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The British rock singer has been alive for 12,967 days or 311,226 hours. There were precisely 440 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 14, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Dan Smith was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Dan Smith’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Invisible Touch" by Genesis.
On this day in history:
1789 – Bastille Day - the French Revolution begins with the fall of the Bastille Prison.
1798 – US Sedition Act prohibits "false, scandalous & malicious" writing against government.
1850 – 1st public demonstration of ice made by refrigeration by Florida physician John Gorrie.
5. Dan Smith’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dan Smith’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Dan Smith was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Dan Smith’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Dan Smith was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Dan Smith’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Dan Smith’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.