Dana Loesch (TV Show Host) was born on the 28th of September, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 8. Dana’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dana Loesch below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dana Eaton|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Missouri, United States|
Dana Loesch, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Missouri, United States on Thursday, September 28, 1978. Television and radio host known for her staunchly conservative political views. She has hosted the talk show Dana on TheBlaze TV and has appeared as a political commentator on a variety of platforms, including Fox News, CNN and HBO.
Family: She married musician Chris Loesch in 2000. She has sons named Liam and Ewan. Dana Loesch father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dana Loesch’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Dana Eaton attended Fox High School in Arnold, Missouri, USA and St. Louis Community College, Webster University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dana Loesch is married Chris Loesch.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dana Loesch’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dana Loesch’s zodiac sign is Libra
Dana Loesch zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The American tv show host has been alive for 16,500 days or 396,020 hours. There were precisely 559 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 28, 1978|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Dana Loesch was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Dana Loesch’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kiss You All Over" by Exile.
On this day in history:
5. Dana Loesch’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dana Loesch’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Dana Loesch was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Dana Loesch’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Dana Loesch was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Dana Loesch’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Dana Loesch’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.