D’Angelo Castro (Dancer) was born on the 17th of November, 2000. He was born in 2000s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. D’Angelo’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about D’Angelo Castro below ↓
|REAL NAME:||D’Angelo Castro|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Florida, United States|
D’Angelo Castro, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Florida, United States on Friday, November 17, 2000. Ballroom dancer known for being part of the duo D’Angelo and Amanda. They performed on the eighth season of America’s Got Talent, reaching the final 12.
Family: He has a younger sister named Ruby who was also on AGT season 8. D’Angelo Castro father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on D’Angelo Castro’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, D’Angelo Castro is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of D’Angelo Castro’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. D’Angelo Castro’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
D’Angelo Castro zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 22 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 8,346 days or 200,327 hours. There were precisely 283 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 2000|
|AGE:||22 years old|
D’Angelo Castro was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On D’Angelo Castro’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,145,006,989 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2000, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Independent Women Part 1" by Destiny's Child.
On this day in history:
5. D’Angelo Castro’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as D’Angelo Castro’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
D’Angelo Castro was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. D’Angelo Castro’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
D’Angelo Castro was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. D’Angelo Castro’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. D’Angelo Castro’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.