DangerouslyFunny (YouTuber) was born on the 28th of September, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. DangerouslyFunny’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about DangerouslyFunny below ↓
DangerouslyFunny, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Canada on Thursday, September 28, 1989. Stardew Valley gaming sensation whose video uploads to YouTube have earned him 600,000 subscribers for his channel.
Family: He is from Canada. DangerouslyFunny father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on DangerouslyFunny’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, DangerouslyFunny is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of DangerouslyFunny’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. DangerouslyFunny’s zodiac sign is Libra
DangerouslyFunny zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The Canadian youtuber has been alive for 11,727 days or 281,463 hours. There were precisely 398 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 28, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
DangerouslyFunny was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On DangerouslyFunny’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Girl I'm Gonna Miss You" by Milli Vanilli.
On this day in history:
935 – Saint Wenceslas is murdered by his brother, Boleslaus I of Bohemia.
1066 – William the Conqueror invades England landing at Pevensey Bay, Sussex.
1781 – 9,000 American and 7,000 French troops begin siege of Yorktown.
5. DangerouslyFunny’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as DangerouslyFunny’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
DangerouslyFunny was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. DangerouslyFunny’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
DangerouslyFunny was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. DangerouslyFunny’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. DangerouslyFunny’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.