Dani Olivier (Photographer) was born on the 6th of August, 1969. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Dani’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dani Olivier below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dani Olivier|
Dani Olivier, best known for being a Photographer, was born in Paris, France on Wednesday, August 6, 1969. Professional photographer trademarked for his self-portraits, model-taken self-portraits, and abstract nudes. His abstract nudes in particular feature optical designs projected onto models’ bodies.
Family: He was born and raised in Paris, France. Dani Olivier father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dani Olivier’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dani Olivier is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dani Olivier’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dani Olivier’s zodiac sign is Leo
Dani Olivier zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The French photographer has been alive for 19,293 days or 463,054 hours. There were precisely 654 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 1969|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Dani Olivier was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Dani Olivier’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "In The Year 2525" by Zager & Evans.
On this day in history:
1661 – The Treaty of The Hague is signed whereby the Dutch Republic sells New Holland (Brazil) for 63 tonnes of gold to Portugal.
1890 – At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes first person to be executed by electric chair.
1945 – Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima by the US B-29 Superfortress "Enola Gay".
1965 – US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Voting Rights Act prohibiting voting discrimination against minorities.
1991 – Tim Berners-Lee releases files describing his idea for the World Wide Web. WWW debuts as a publicly available service on the Internet.
5. Dani Olivier’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dani Olivier’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Dani Olivier was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Dani Olivier’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Dani Olivier was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Dani Olivier’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Dani Olivier’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.