Dania Ramirez (TV Actress) was born on the 8th of November, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Dania’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dania Ramirez below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Dania Jissel Ramirez|
|NICKNAME:||Dania Jissel Ramirez, Dania Ramirez, Dania J. Ramirez|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic|
Dania Ramirez, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic on Thursday, November 8, 1979. Primetime Emmy Award-nominated actress who has starred on many hot TV shows, including Heroes, Devious Maids, Entourage, and The Sopranos.
Family: She was raised by her grandmother until she was ten years old. In 2013 she married John Beverly Land becoming a step-mother to his son. In December of 2013 the couple welcomed twins. Dania Ramirez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dania Ramirez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Dania Jissel Ramirez attended Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey, United States (2001).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dania Ramirez is married Bev Land.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dania Ramirez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dania Ramirez’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Dania Ramirez zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The Dominican tv actress has been alive for 15,244 days or 365,879 hours. There were precisely 517 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 8, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Dania Ramirez was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Dania Ramirez’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Heartache Tonight" by Eagles.
On this day in history:
392 – Roman Emperor Theodosius declares Christian religion the state religion.
1519 – 1st meeting of Moctezuma II & Hernán Cortés in Tenochtitlan, Mexico.
1701 – William Penn presents Charter of Priviliges.
5. Dania Ramirez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dania Ramirez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Dania Ramirez was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Dania Ramirez’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Dania Ramirez was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Dania Ramirez’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Dania Ramirez’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.