Danica McKellar (TV Actress) was born on the 3rd of January, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Danica’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Danica McKellar below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Danica Mae McKellar|
|NICKNAME:||Danica Mae McKellar, Danica McKellar|
|BIRTHPLACE:||La Jolla, San Diego, California, USA|
Danica McKellar, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in La Jolla, San Diego, California, USA on Friday, January 3, 1975. Played Winnie Cooper on the television series The Wonder Years. In 2015, she appeared as the character The Quail in the TV mini-series Project MC².
Family: She married Mike Verta in 2009 and they welcomed a son, Draco, the following year. After the couple divorced in 2012, she married Scott Sveslosky in 2014. Danica McKellar father’s name is Christopher McKellar and mother Mahaila McKellar. We will continue to update details on Danica McKellar’s family.
Education: Danica Mae McKellar attended UCLA with a BS in mathematics in June 1998, University of Chicago for Phd in Mathematics (2005).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Danica McKellar is married Scott Sveslosky.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Danica McKellar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Danica McKellar’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Danica McKellar zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 17,863 days or 428,714 hours. There were precisely 606 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 3, 1975|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Danica McKellar was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Danica McKellar’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
5. Danica McKellar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Danica McKellar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Danica McKellar was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Danica McKellar’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Danica McKellar was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Danica McKellar’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Danica McKellar’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.