Daniel Callahan (Non-Fiction Author) was born on the 19th of July, 1930. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 3. Daniel’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Daniel Callahan below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Daniel Callahan|
Daniel Callahan, best known for being a Non-Fiction Author, was born in Washington, DC on Saturday, July 19, 1930. Known for his work in the field of biomedical ethics, Callahan penned such healthcare-themed philosophical works as Setting Limits: Medical Goals in an Aging Society; What Kind of Life: The Limits of Medical Progress; and Abortion: Law, Choice and Morality.
Family: He was born and raised in Washington, D.C. His marriage to Sidney DeShazo resulted in five sons and one daughter. Daniel Callahan father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Daniel Callahan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Daniel Callahan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Daniel Callahan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Daniel Callahan’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Daniel Callahan zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 92 years old
The American non-fiction author has been alive for 33,799 days days or 811,186 hours hours. There were precisely 1,146 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 19, 1930|
|AGE:||92 years old|
Daniel Callahan was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Daniel Callahan’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1930, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Daniel Callahan’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Daniel Callahan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Horse
Daniel Callahan was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Daniel Callahan’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Silent Generation
Daniel Callahan was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Daniel Callahan’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Daniel Callahan’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.