Daniel Chong (Animator) was born on the 18th of November, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Daniel’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Daniel Chong below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Daniel Chong|
Daniel Chong, best known for being a Animator, was born in Queens on Saturday, November 18, 1978. American animator best known as the creator, writer and producer of the Cartoon Network series We Bare Bears. He has also served as an animator and storyboard artist for some of the world’s biggest animation studios, including Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios.
Family: He was born in Queens, New York. Daniel Chong father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Daniel Chong’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Daniel Chong is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Daniel Chong’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Daniel Chong’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Daniel Chong zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The animator has been alive for 15,909 days or 381,839 hours. There were precisely 539 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 18, 1978|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Daniel Chong was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Daniel Chong’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "MacArthur Park" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
1477 – First English dated printed book "Dictes & Sayengis of the Phylosophers" by William Caxton.
1626 – St. Peter's Basilica is consecrated, replacing earlier basilica, world's largest Christian basilica.
1916 – General Douglas Haig finally calls off 1st Battle of the Somme (WWI) - over 1 million killed or wounded.
1978 – In Jonestown, Guyana 918 members of the Peoples Temple are murdered or commit suicide under the leadership of cult leader Jim Jones.
1993 – Black & white leaders in South Africa approve new democratic constitution.
5. Daniel Chong’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Daniel Chong’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Daniel Chong was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Daniel Chong’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Daniel Chong was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Daniel Chong’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Daniel Chong’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.