Daniel Owino Misiani (World Music Singer) was born on the 22nd of February, 1940. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 2. Daniel’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Daniel Owino Misiani below ↓
|NAME:||Daniel Owino Misiani|
|FULL NAME:||Daniel Owino Misiani|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Daniel Owino Misiani, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Tanzania on Thursday, February 22, 1940. Known as The King of History in Kenya, Misiani was a Tanzanian singer who was known to be a contributor to the Benga music genre.
Family: He was married twice and had fourteen children. Daniel Owino Misiani father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Daniel Owino Misiani’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Daniel Owino Misiani is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Daniel Owino Misiani’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Daniel Owino Misiani’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Daniel Owino Misiani zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 80 years old
The Tanzanian world music singer has been alive for 29,557 days days or 709,390 hours hours. There were precisely 1,002 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 22, 1940|
|AGE:||80 years old|
Daniel Owino Misiani was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Daniel Owino Misiani’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1940, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1632 – Galileo's Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems is published..
1774 – British House of Lords rules authors do not have perpetual copyright.
1797 – The Last Invasion of Britain by the French, begins near Fishguard, Wales.
5. Daniel Owino Misiani’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Daniel Owino Misiani’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Daniel Owino Misiani was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Daniel Owino Misiani’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Silent Generation
Daniel Owino Misiani was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Daniel Owino Misiani’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Daniel Owino Misiani’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.