Daniel Walker (Politician) was born on the 6th of August, 1922. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. Daniel’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Daniel Walker below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Daniel Walker|
Daniel Walker, best known for being a Politician, was born in Virginia on Sunday, August 6, 1922. Democrat who was the Governor of Illinois from 1973 to 1977. He was convicted of Federal criminal charges for fraud in 1987 and served 18 months behind bars.
Family: After two divorces, Walker married for his third time to Lilian Walker in 2007. He had seven children with his first wife, Roberta. who died of colon cancer. Daniel Walker father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Daniel Walker’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Daniel Walker is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Daniel Walker’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Daniel Walker’s zodiac sign is Leo
Daniel Walker zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 98 years old
The American politician has been alive for 36,154 days days or 867,700 hours hours. There were precisely 1,226 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 1922|
|AGE:||98 years old|
Daniel Walker was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Daniel Walker’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1922, Warren G. Harding (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1661 – The Treaty of The Hague is signed whereby the Dutch Republic sells New Holland (Brazil) for 63 tonnes of gold to Portugal.
1890 – At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes first person to be executed by electric chair.
1945 – Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima by the US B-29 Superfortress "Enola Gay".
5. Daniel Walker’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Daniel Walker’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dog
Daniel Walker was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Daniel Walker’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. G.I. Generation
Daniel Walker was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Daniel Walker’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Daniel Walker’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.