Daniela Falcao (Journalist) was born on the 30th of October, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Daniela’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Daniela Falcao below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Daniela Falcao|
Daniela Falcao, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Brazil on Friday, October 30, 1970. Journalist who has worked as an editorial director for Edições Globo Conde Nast. She also worked as editor-in-chief of Vogue Brazil from 2005 to 2016.
Family: She is close friends with Gabriela Falcao. Daniela Falcao father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Daniela Falcao’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Daniela Falcao is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Daniela Falcao’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Daniela Falcao’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Daniela Falcao zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The Brazilian journalist has been alive for 19,318 days or 463,646 hours. There were precisely 655 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 30, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Daniela Falcao was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Daniela Falcao’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'll Be There" by The Jackson Five.
On this day in history:
5. Daniela Falcao’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Daniela Falcao’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Daniela Falcao was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Daniela Falcao’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Daniela Falcao was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Daniela Falcao’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Daniela Falcao’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.