Daniela Medina (Model) was born on the 4th of June, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 8. Daniela’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Daniela Medina below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Daniela Medina|
Daniela Medina, best known for being a Model, was born in Colombia on Tuesday, June 4, 1996. Model and Instagram star who is known for her darker and natural color aesthetic. She can often be seen modeling different swimwear, fashionable streetwear, and fitness related content for her over 250,000 Instagram followers.
Family: She was born and raised in Colombia. Daniela Medina father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Daniela Medina’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Daniela Medina is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Daniela Medina’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Daniela Medina’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Daniela Medina zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The model has been alive for 9,865 days or 236,770 hours. There were precisely 334 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 4, 1996|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Daniela Medina was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Daniela Medina’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tha Crossroads" by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
On this day in history:
5. Daniela Medina’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Daniela Medina’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Daniela Medina was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Daniela Medina’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Daniela Medina was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Daniela Medina’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Daniela Medina’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.