Danielle Victoria (Model) was born on the 28th of February, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 7. Danielle’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Danielle Victoria below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Danielle Victoria Perry|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Redding, California, USA|
Danielle Victoria, best known for being a Model, was born in Redding, California, USA on Sunday, February 28, 1993. Represented by numerous agencies across California, she is a print and commercial model who signed with JE Model in San Francisco, and within one year she had done runway shows and a national campaign for Sprint.
Family: She was born and raised in California. Her full name is Danielle Victoria Perry. She began dating Vic Fuentes in 2014. Danielle Victoria father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Danielle Victoria’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Danielle Victoria is dating Vic Fuentes.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Danielle Victoria’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Danielle Victoria’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Danielle Victoria zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The American model has been alive for 10,876 days or 261,041 hours. There were precisely 369 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 28, 1993|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Danielle Victoria was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Danielle Victoria’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1993, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme)" by Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle.
On this day in history:
5. Danielle Victoria’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Danielle Victoria’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rooster
Danielle Victoria was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Danielle Victoria’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Danielle Victoria was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Danielle Victoria’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Danielle Victoria’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.