Danny Dyer (TV Actor) was born on the 24th of July, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. Danny’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Danny Dyer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Danny Dyer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Canning Town, East London|
Danny Dyer, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Canning Town, East London on Sunday, July 24, 1977. English actor who is known for playing the role of Malcolm, Michelle’s stepfather in the series, Skins.
Family: He became engaged to Joanne Mas in 2015 after being together since 1992. They got married on September 3, 2016. He and Joanne have three children, Dani, Sunnie, and Arty. Danny Dyer father’s name is Antony Dyer and mother Christine Dyer Meakin. We will continue to update details on Danny Dyer’s family.
Christine Dyer Meakin
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Danny Dyer is married Joanne Mas.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Danny Dyer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Danny Dyer’s zodiac sign is Leo
Danny Dyer zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The British tv actor has been alive for 16,181 days or 388,349 hours. There were precisely 549 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 24, 1977|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Danny Dyer was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Danny Dyer’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Just Want To Be Your Everything" by Andy Gibb.
On this day in history:
1534 – Jacques Cartier lands in Canada, claims it for France.
1567 – Mary Queen of Scots is forced to abdicate; her 1-year-old son becomes King James VI of Scots.
1832 – Benjamin Bonneville leads the first wagon train across the Rocky Mountains by Wyoming's South Pass.
5. Danny Dyer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Danny Dyer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Danny Dyer was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Danny Dyer’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Danny Dyer was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Danny Dyer’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Danny Dyer’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.