Dante Smith (Vine Star) was born on the 5th of March, 1995. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 5. Dante’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dante Smith below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dante Smith|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rhode Island, United States|
Dante Smith, best known for being a Vine Star, was born in Rhode Island, United States on Sunday, March 5, 1995. Writer, filmmaker and comedian who gained fame on Vine under the username Tehtay.
Family: He was raised in Providence, Rhode Island with two brothers. Dante Smith father’s name is Abdul Rahman and mother Sheron Smith. We will continue to update details on Dante Smith’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dante Smith is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dante Smith’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dante Smith’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Dante Smith zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 27 years old
The American vine star has been alive for 10,141 days or 243,402 hours. There were precisely 344 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 5, 1995|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Dante Smith was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Dante Smith’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Take a Bow" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
5. Dante Smith’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dante Smith’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Dante Smith was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Dante Smith’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Dante Smith was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Dante Smith’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Dante Smith’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.