Darren Hardy (Non-Fiction Author) was born on the 26th of February, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 1. Darren’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Darren Hardy below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Darren Hardy|
Darren Hardy, best known for being a Non-Fiction Author, was born in United States on Friday, February 26, 1971. New York Times bestselling self-help author of The Compound Effect in 2010, Living Your Best Year Ever in 2011, and The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster in 2015.
Family: He married Georgia Hardy in 2001. Darren Hardy father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Darren Hardy’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Darren Hardy is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Darren Hardy’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Darren Hardy’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Darren Hardy zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American non-fiction author has been alive for 19,206 days or 460,956 hours. There were precisely 651 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 26, 1971|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Darren Hardy was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Darren Hardy’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "One Bad Apple" by The Osmonds.
On this day in history:
5. Darren Hardy’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Darren Hardy’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Darren Hardy was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Darren Hardy’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Darren Hardy was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Darren Hardy’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Darren Hardy’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.