Davey Graham (Folk Singer) was born on the 26th of November, 1940. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 6. Davey’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Davey Graham below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Davey Graham|
Davey Graham, best known for being a Folk Singer, was born in England on Tuesday, November 26, 1940. Seminal figure in the 1960s British folk music revival who was a major influence on British rockers, including Jimmy Page.
Family: His mother was Guyanese and his father was Scottish. Davey Graham father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Davey Graham’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Davey Graham is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Davey Graham’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Davey Graham’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Davey Graham zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 82 years old
The folk singer has been alive for 30,069 days days or 721,660 hours hours. There were precisely 1,019 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 26, 1940|
|AGE:||82 years old|
Davey Graham was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Davey Graham’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1940, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Davey Graham’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Davey Graham’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Davey Graham was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Davey Graham’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
Davey Graham was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Davey Graham’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Davey Graham’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.