David Draiman (Metal Singer) was born on the 13th of March, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 9. David’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David Draiman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||David Michael Draiman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
David Draiman, best known for being a Metal Singer, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Tuesday, March 13, 1973. Vocalist for the nu-metal band Disturbed, the group that released the 2000 album The Sickness, featuring the single “Down with the Sickness.”
Family: He married former WWE Diva Lena Yada. In 2013, they welcomed their son, Samuel. David Draiman father’s name is Yehuda Draiman and mother Miriam Draiman. We will continue to update details on David Draiman’s family.
Education: David Michael Draiman attended Valley Torah High School, North Hollywood, California.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David Draiman is married Lena Yada.
Net Worth: Online estimates of David Draiman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David Draiman’s zodiac sign is Pisces
David Draiman zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The American metal singer has been alive for 18,168 days or 436,050 hours. There were precisely 616 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 13, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
David Draiman was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On David Draiman’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Killing Me Softly With His Song" by Roberta Flack.
On this day in history:
5. David Draiman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David Draiman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
David Draiman was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. David Draiman’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
David Draiman was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. David Draiman’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. David Draiman’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.