David E. Talbert (Playwright) was born on the 10th of February, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 7. David’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David E. Talbert below â†“
|NAME:||David E. Talbert|
|REAL NAME:||David E. Talbert|
David E. Talbert, best known for being a Playwright, was born in United States on Thursday, February 10, 1966. Playwright, screenwriter, and director known for plays like He Say, She Say But What Does God Say, Mr. Right Now, and Lawd Have Mercy. He’s directed the movies First Sunday and Baggage Claim.
Family: He married actress Lyn Talbert in 1998 and has a son named Elias. David E. Talbert father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on David E. Talbert’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David E. Talbert is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of David E. Talbert’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David E. Talbert’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
David E. Talbert zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The American playwright has been alive for 20,751 days or 498,040 hours. There were precisely 703 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 10, 1966|
|AGE:||56 years old|
David E. Talbert was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On David E. Talbert’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Love" by Petula Clark.
On this day in history:
60 – St Paul thought to have been shipwrecked at Malta.
1720 – Edmond Halley appointed as the second Astronomer Royal at the Greenwich Observatory.
1763 – Treaty of Paris ends French-Indian War, surrendering Canada to Britain.
1824 – Simón Bolívar named dictator by the Congress of Peru.
1879 – Henry Morton Stanley departs for the Congo.
5. David E. Talbert’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David E. Talbert’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
David E. Talbert was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. David E. Talbert’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
David E. Talbert was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. David E. Talbert’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. David E. Talbert’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.