David Foster (Music Producer) was born on the 1st of November, 1949. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. David’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David Foster below ↓
|REAL NAME:||David Walter Foster|
|NICKNAME:||David Walter Foster, David Foster|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
David Foster, best known for being a Music Producer, was born in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada on Tuesday, November 1, 1949. Music producer, composer, and musician who worked with Celine Dion, Michael Buble, and Mariah Carey.
Family: He married several times, first to singer-songwriter B.J. Cook, then to model Rebecca Dryer, followed by Linda Thompson and Yolanda Hadid. David Foster father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on David Foster’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David Foster is dating Katharine McPhee.
Net Worth: Online estimates of David Foster’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David Foster’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
David Foster zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 71 years old
The Canadian music producer has been alive for 26,232 days or 629,580 hours. There were precisely 889 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 1, 1949|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
David Foster was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On David Foster’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1949, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1755 – Lisbon earthquake kills more than 50,000 in Portugal.
1814 – Congress of Vienna opens to re-draw the European political map after the defeat of France, in the Napoleonic Wars..
1894 – Vaccine for diphtheria announced by Dr Roux of Paris.
5. David Foster’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David Foster’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Ox
David Foster was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. David Foster’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
David Foster was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. David Foster’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. David Foster’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.