David Furnish (Director) was born on the 25th of October, 1962. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. David’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David Furnish below ↓
|REAL NAME:||David Furnish|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Tronoto, Ontario, Canada|
David Furnish, best known for being a Director, was born in Tronoto, Ontario, Canada on Thursday, October 25, 1962. Canadian British director who produced the 1997 documentary Elton John: Tantrums and Tiaras for his partner Elton John.
Family: He starting seeing Elton John in 2005 and the couple got married in 2014. David Furnish father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on David Furnish’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: David Furnish attended Macdonald Collegiate Institute and University of Western Ontario; 1985.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David Furnish is married Elton John.
Net Worth: Online estimates of David Furnish’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David Furnish’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
David Furnish zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 58 years old
The Canadian director has been alive for 21,310 days or 511,452 hours. There were precisely 722 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 25, 1962|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
David Furnish was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On David Furnish’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,149,244,245 and there were an estimated 111,558,191 babies born throughout the world in 1962, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Monster Mash" by Bobby "Boris" Pickett And The Crypt-Kickers.
On this day in history:
1415 – Battle of Agincourt: Henry V's forces defeat larger French army and the longbow defeats the armoured knight.
1854 – The infamous Charge of Light Brigade during the Battle of Balaclava in the Crimean War; over 100 killed.
1946 – 1st trial against nazi war criminals in Nuremberg.
5. David Furnish’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David Furnish’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
David Furnish was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. David Furnish’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
David Furnish was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. David Furnish’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. David Furnish’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.