David Keith Orton (Activist) was born on the 6th of January, 1934. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 6. David’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David Keith Orton below ↓
|NAME:||David Keith Orton|
|FULL NAME:||David Keith Orton|
David Keith Orton, best known for being a Activist, was born in Canada on Saturday, January 6, 1934. Canadian environmental philosopher associated with the Deep Ecology movement. He pioneered the concept of Left Biocentrism and published a 1998 primer on the topic.
Family: He lived in Nova Scotia with his wife and collaborator, Helga Hoffmann-Orton. David Keith Orton father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on David Keith Orton’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David Keith Orton is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of David Keith Orton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David Keith Orton’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
David Keith Orton zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 88 years old
The Canadian activist has been alive for 32,352 days days or 776,451 hours hours. There were precisely 1,097 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 6, 1934|
|AGE:||88 years old|
David Keith Orton was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On David Keith Orton’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1934, was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. David Keith Orton’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David Keith Orton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dog
David Keith Orton was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. David Keith Orton’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
David Keith Orton was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. David Keith Orton’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. David Keith Orton’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.