David Lama (Mountain Climber) was born on the 4th of August, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. David’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David Lama below ↓
|FULL NAME:||David Lama|
David Lama, best known for being a Mountain Climber, was born in Innsbruck on Saturday, August 4, 1990. Sport climber and mountaineer who is best known for having completed a free ascent of the Compressor Route of the South American mountain Cerro Torre. In 2008, he received the gold medal at the International Federation of Sport Climbing World Cup.
Family: His father was a mountain guide from Nepal. David Lama father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on David Lama’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David Lama is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of David Lama’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David Lama’s zodiac sign is Leo
David Lama zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Austrian mountain climber has been alive for 11,194 days days or 268,659 hours hours. There were precisely 379 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 4, 1990|
|AGE:||30 years old|
David Lama was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On David Lama’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vision Of Love" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
1558 – 1st printing of Zohar (Jewish Kabbalah).
1821 – Russian Antarctic expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen returns to Kronshtadt after becoming the 1st to circumnavigate Antarctica.
1942 – 1st train with Jews departs Mechelen Belgium to Auschwitz.
5. David Lama’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David Lama’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Horse
David Lama was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. David Lama’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
David Lama was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. David Lama’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. David Lama’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.