David Mitchell (Comedian) was born on the 14th of July, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 6. David’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David Mitchell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||David James Stuart Mitchell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Salisbury, Wiltshire, England, UK|
David Mitchell, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England, UK on Sunday, July 14, 1974. English stand up comedian and half of the comedy duo Mitchell and Webb, alongside Robert Webb. He is best known for starring in and writing the Channel 4 series Peep Show, for which he won the British Academy Television Award for Best Comedy Performance in 2009.
Family: He got married to Victoria Coren in 2012. He has a brother, Daniel, and his parents were hotel managers. David Mitchell father’s name is Ian Douglas Mitchell and mother Kathy Grey Mitchell. We will continue to update details on David Mitchell’s family.
Kathy Grey Mitchell
Education: David James Stuart Mitchell attended Abingdon School, a public school in Oxfordshire and Peterhouse, Cambridge University for History.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David Mitchell is married Victoria Coren Mitchell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of David Mitchell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David Mitchell’s zodiac sign is Cancer
David Mitchell zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The British comedian has been alive for 17,972 days or 431,337 hours. There were precisely 609 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 14, 1974|
|AGE:||49 years old|
David Mitchell was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On David Mitchell’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rock Your Baby" by George McCrae.
On this day in history:
5. David Mitchell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David Mitchell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
David Mitchell was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. David Mitchell’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
David Mitchell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. David Mitchell’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. David Mitchell’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.