David Pithey (Cricket Player) was born on the 4th of October, 1936. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. David’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David Pithey below ↓
|FULL NAME:||David Pithey|
David Pithey, best known for being a Cricket Player, was born in Zimbabwe on Sunday, October 4, 1936. Versatile player who played test cricket for South Africa from 1963-1967.
Family: His brother, Tony Pithey, also was a successful cricketer, and the two played together for South Africa. David Pithey father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on David Pithey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David Pithey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of David Pithey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David Pithey’s zodiac sign is Libra
David Pithey zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 86 years old
The South African cricket player has been alive for 31,579 days days or 757,915 hours hours. There were precisely 1,070 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 4, 1936|
|AGE:||86 years old|
David Pithey was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On David Pithey’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1936, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. David Pithey’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David Pithey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rat
David Pithey was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. David Pithey’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
David Pithey was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. David Pithey’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. David Pithey’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.