David Ramsey (TV Actor) was born on the 17th of November, 1971. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. David’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David Ramsey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||David Ramsey|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
David Ramsey, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA on Wednesday, November 17, 1971. Played the role of Anton Briggs on the Showtime TV series Dexter and was cast as John Diggle on the series The Arrow.
Family: He married wife, Briana. David Ramsey father’s name is Nathaniel Ramsey and mother Jeraldine Ramsey. We will continue to update details on David Ramsey’s family.
Education: David Ramsey attended Mumford High School and Wayne State University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David Ramsey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of David Ramsey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David Ramsey’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
David Ramsey zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 18,159 days or 435,828 hours. There were precisely 616 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 1971|
|AGE:||49 years old|
David Ramsey was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On David Ramsey’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Theme From Shaft" by Isaac Hayes.
On this day in history:
1558 – Elizabeth I aged 25 ascends English throne upon death of her half sister Queen "Bloody" Mary.
1800 – Congress holds its 1st session in Washington D.C. in an incomplete Capitol Building.
1831 – Ecuador and Venezuela separated from Greater Colombia.
5. David Ramsey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David Ramsey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
David Ramsey was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. David Ramsey’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
David Ramsey was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. David Ramsey’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. David Ramsey’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.