David Sirota (Radio Host) was born on the 2nd of November, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. David’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David Sirota below ↓
|REAL NAME:||David J. Sirota|
David Sirota, best known for being a Radio Host, was born in United States on Sunday, November 2, 1975. Political commentator, journalist and radio host who became the speechwriter for Bernie Sanders ‘ 2020 presidential campaign. He has also written pieces for Newsweek, The Guardian and Capital & Main.
Family: His wife Emily won a seat in the Colorado State House in 2018. He has a son named Isaac. David Sirota father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on David Sirota’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David Sirota is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of David Sirota’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David Sirota’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
David Sirota zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The American radio host has been alive for 16,877 days or 405,062 hours. There were precisely 572 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 2, 1975|
|AGE:||46 years old|
David Sirota was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On David Sirota’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated 121,558,022 babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Island Girl" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
1875 – Verney Cameroon reaches Benguela in Angola, from Africa's east coast, 1st European to cross equatorial Africa.
1917 – Balfour Declaration proclaims support for a Jewish state in Palestine.
1930 – Coronation of Ras Tafari Makonnen as Haile Selassie I, 225th Emperor of Ethopian Solmonic Dynasty.
5. David Sirota’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David Sirota’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
David Sirota was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. David Sirota’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
David Sirota was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. David Sirota’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. David Sirota’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.