David Walliams (Comedian) was born on the 20th of August, 1971. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. David’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about David Walliams below ↓
|REAL NAME:||David Edward Williams|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Surrey, England, UK|
David Walliams, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Surrey, England, UK on Friday, August 20, 1971. Comedian, television personality, actor, and author who partnered with Matt Lucas to form the show Little Britain in 2003. He has also wrote for and starred in the BBC One sitcom Big School and was a judge on the ITV talent show Britain’s Got Talent.
Family: He was married to Lara Stone from 2010 to 2015. The couple had a son named Alfred in 2013. David Walliams father’s name is Peter Williams and mother Kathleen Williams. We will continue to update details on David Walliams’s family.
Education: David Edward Williams attended Reigate Grammar School, Surrey, United Kingdom (1988) and Studied Drama at Bristol University, England (1992).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, David Walliams is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of David Walliams’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. David Walliams’s zodiac sign is Leo
David Walliams zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The British comedian has been alive for 17,934 days or 430,422 hours. There were precisely 608 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 20, 1971|
|AGE:||49 years old|
David Walliams was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On David Walliams’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
1597 – 1st Dutch East India Company ships return from the Far East.
1619 – 1st known African Americans in English North America (approx. 20) land at Point Comfort (Fort Monroe), Virginia. They are then sold or traded into servitude..
1741 – Alaska first sighted by Danish explorer Vitus Bering at head of Russian expedition.
5. David Walliams’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as David Walliams’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
David Walliams was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. David Walliams’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
David Walliams was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. David Walliams’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. David Walliams’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.