Davido (Pop Singer) was born on the 21st of November, 1992. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. Davido’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Davido below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
Davido, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Atlanta, Georgia, USA on Saturday, November 21, 1992. Known for his Afropop album Omo Baba Olowo, as well as for such singles as “Dami Duro” and “Back When,” this American-born Nigerian recording artist and music producer received numerous honors, including a 2012 Kora Award, a 2014 BET Award, and a 2014 MTV Africa Music Award.
Family: He was born in Atlanta, Georgia, to Nigerian business executive Deji Adeleke and college professor Vero Adeleke. His birth name was David Adedeji Adeleke. He dated model Sira Kante. Davido father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Davido’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Davido is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Davido’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Davido’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Davido zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Nigerian, American pop singer has been alive for 11,266 days or 270,401 hours. There were precisely 382 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1992|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Davido was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Davido’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do You Talk to an Angel" by Heights.
On this day in history:
5. Davido’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Davido’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Davido was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Davido’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Davido was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Davido’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Davido’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.