Davit Gharibyan (TV Actor) was born on the 29th of May, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 8. Davit’s birth flower is Lily of the valley and birthstone is Emerald. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Davit Gharibyan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Davit Gharibyan|
Davit Gharibyan, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Yerevan, Armenia on Tuesday, May 29, 1990. Model and actor recognized for his roles in shows like Ancyal/The Past and Prey: Vigilante Drama. He has also starred in numerous theatre productions like Romeo and Juliet and Carmen.
Family: He was born and raised in Yerevan, Armenia. Davit Gharibyan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Davit Gharibyan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Davit Gharibyan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Davit Gharibyan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Davit Gharibyan’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Davit Gharibyan zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The Armenian tv actor has been alive for 11,933 days or 286,400 hours. There were precisely 405 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||May 29, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Davit Gharibyan was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Davit Gharibyan’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vogue" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
5. Davit Gharibyan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Davit Gharibyan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Davit Gharibyan was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Davit Gharibyan’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Davit Gharibyan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Davit Gharibyan’s birthstone is EmeraldEmerald was one of Cleopatra’s favorite gems. It has long been associated with fertility, rebirth, and love.
10. Davit Gharibyan’s birth flower is Lily of the valleyLilies expresses purity of heart, majesty and honor.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.