Davor Stefanek (Wrestler) was born on the 2nd of September, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 7. Davor’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Davor Stefanek below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Davor Stefanek|
Davor Stefanek, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in Subotica, Serbia on Monday, September 2, 1985. Greco-Roman wrestler who was crowned the winner of the 66 kilogram weight class at the 2014 World Wrestling Championships. He later took home a gold medal in the same division at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
Family: He married Dolores Matkovi? in 2016. He has a brother named Danijel. Davor Stefanek father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Davor Stefanek’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Davor Stefanek is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Davor Stefanek’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Davor Stefanek’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Davor Stefanek zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The Croatian wrestler has been alive for 13,794 days or 331,067 hours. There were precisely 468 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 2, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Davor Stefanek was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Davor Stefanek’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)" by John Parr.
On this day in history:
5. Davor Stefanek’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Davor Stefanek’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Davor Stefanek was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Davor Stefanek’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Davor Stefanek was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Davor Stefanek’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Davor Stefanek’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.