Debbie Rowe (Family Member) was born on the 6th of December, 1958. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Debbie’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Debbie Rowe below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Deborah Jeanne Rowe|
|NICKNAME:||Deborah Rowe Jackson, Debbie|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Spokane, Washington, USA|
Debbie Rowe, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Spokane, Washington, USA on Saturday, December 6, 1958. Nurse who became an international subject after marrying pop icon Michael Jackson.
Family: She and Michael had two children, Prince and Paris. They divorced after three years of marriage. Debbie Rowe father’s name is Gordon Rowe and mother Barbara Rowe. We will continue to update details on Debbie Rowe’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Debbie Rowe is dating Marc Schaffel.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Debbie Rowe’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Debbie Rowe’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Debbie Rowe zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 64 years old
The American family member has been alive for 23,559 days or 565,424 hours. There were precisely 799 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 6, 1958|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Debbie Rowe was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Debbie Rowe’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,924,081,243 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1958, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "To Know Him, Is To Love Him" by Teddy Bears.
On this day in history:
5. Debbie Rowe’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Debbie Rowe’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Debbie Rowe was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Debbie Rowe’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Debbie Rowe was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Debbie Rowe’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Debbie Rowe’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.