Deborah Copaken Kogan (Memoirist) was born on the 11th of March, 1966. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Deborah’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Deborah Copaken Kogan below ↓
|NAME:||Deborah Copaken Kogan|
|REAL NAME:||Deborah Copaken Kogan|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Massachusetts, United States|
Deborah Copaken Kogan, best known for being a Memoirist, was born in Massachusetts, United States on Friday, March 11, 1966. American author and journalist best known for her memoir Shutterbabe.
Family: She married Paul M. Kogan and together they have three children. Deborah Copaken Kogan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Deborah Copaken Kogan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Deborah Copaken Kogan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Deborah Copaken Kogan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Deborah Copaken Kogan’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Deborah Copaken Kogan zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The American memoirist has been alive for 20,150 days or 483,622 hours. There were precisely 683 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 11, 1966|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Deborah Copaken Kogan was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Deborah Copaken Kogan’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated 118,093,834 babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Ballad Of The Green Berets" by SSgt Barry Sadler.
On this day in history:
843 – Icon veneration officially re-instated in Hagia Sophia Cathedral in Constantinople.
1502 – Ismail I, founder of the Safavid dynasty, crowned Shah of Persia (rules till 1524).
1918 – Moscow becomes capital of revolutionary Russia.
5. Deborah Copaken Kogan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Deborah Copaken Kogan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Deborah Copaken Kogan was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Deborah Copaken Kogan’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Deborah Copaken Kogan was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Deborah Copaken Kogan’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Deborah Copaken Kogan’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.