Dejah Lanay (YouTuber) was born on the 20th of January, 2004. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 9. Dejah’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dejah Lanay below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dejah Lanay|
Dejah Lanay, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Tuesday, January 20, 2004. Racking up YouTube views with her series of videos called “White Parents vs Black Parents,” she is a YouTube sensation who has earned over 340,000 subscribers.
Family: She has featured her brother in a number of YouTube videos, including “Warhead Challenge” and “Hot Cheetos Challenge.” Dejah Lanay father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dejah Lanay’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dejah Lanay is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dejah Lanay’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dejah Lanay’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Dejah Lanay zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 6,954 days or 166,901 hours. There were precisely 236 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 2004|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Dejah Lanay was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Dejah Lanay’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,461,370,865 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2004, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hey Ya!" by OutKast.
On this day in history:
5. Dejah Lanay’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dejah Lanay’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Dejah Lanay was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Dejah Lanay’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Dejah Lanay was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Dejah Lanay’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Dejah Lanay’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.