Denise Richards (Movie Actress) was born on the 17th of February, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Denise’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Denise Richards below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Denise Richards|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Downers Grove, Illinois, USA|
Denise Richards, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Downers Grove, Illinois, USA on Wednesday, February 17, 1971. Former model who played a role in Wild Things in 1998. Her other credits include 1997’s Starship Troopers and 1999’s The World is Not Enough.
Family: She was married to Charlie Sheen from 2002 to 2005. She has three daughters named Sam, Lola, and Eloise. Denise Richards father’s name is Irv Richards and mother Joni Richards. We will continue to update details on Denise Richards’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Denise Richards is married Aaron Phypers.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Denise Richards’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Denise Richards’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Denise Richards zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 18,540 days or 444,979 hours. There were precisely 628 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 17, 1971|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Denise Richards was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Denise Richards’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "One Bad Apple" by The Osmonds.
On this day in history:
1568 – Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian II agrees to pay tribute to the Ottoman Empire for peace.
1865 – Columbia, South Carolina, burns down during American Civil War.
1876 – Sardines first canned by Julius Wolff in Eastport, Maine.
5. Denise Richards’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Denise Richards’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Denise Richards was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Denise Richards’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Denise Richards was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Denise Richards’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Denise Richards’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.