Denton Cooley (Doctor) was born on the 22nd of August, 1920. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Denton’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Denton Cooley below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Denton Cooley|
Denton Cooley, best known for being a Doctor, was born in Houston on Sunday, August 22, 1920. Served as the Medical Professor of Surgery at the University of Texas Medical School.
Family: His father worked as a dentist. In 1949, he married Louise Goldsborough Thomas. Denton Cooley father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Denton Cooley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Denton Cooley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Denton Cooley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Denton Cooley’s zodiac sign is Leo
Denton Cooley zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 100 years old
The American doctor has been alive for 36,865 days days or 884,770 hours hours. There were precisely 1,250 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 22, 1920|
|AGE:||100 years old|
Denton Cooley was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Denton Cooley’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1920, Woodrow Wilson (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1485 – Battle of Bosworth Field - Henry Tudor's forces defeat English King Richard III during last battle in the Wars of the Roses.
1639 – Madras (now Chennai), India, founded by the British East India Company on sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
1642 – Civil War in England began between Royalists & Parliament.
5. Denton Cooley’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Denton Cooley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (FEET):|| |
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Denton Cooley was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Denton Cooley’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. G.I. Generation
Denton Cooley was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Denton Cooley’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Denton Cooley’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.