DeShaun Holton (Rapper) was born on the 2nd of October, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 5. DeShaun’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about DeShaun Holton below ↓
|FULL NAME:||DeShaun Holton|
DeShaun Holton, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Detroit, MI on Tuesday, October 2, 1973. Late Detroit-based rapper also known as Proof. He teamed up with Eminem and the rap group D12 and was also a member of the groups 5 Elementz and Goon Sqwad.
Family: He had five kids and was married to Sharonda Holton. DeShaun Holton father’s name is McKinley Jackson and mother Pepper Holton. We will continue to update details on DeShaun Holton’s family.
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, DeShaun Holton is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of DeShaun Holton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. DeShaun Holton’s zodiac sign is Libra
DeShaun Holton zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 18,067 days days or 433,627 hours hours. There were precisely 612 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 2, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
DeShaun Holton was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On DeShaun Holton’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Half-Breed" by Cher.
On this day in history:
5. DeShaun Holton’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as DeShaun Holton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Ox
DeShaun Holton was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. DeShaun Holton’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
DeShaun Holton was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. DeShaun Holton’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. DeShaun Holton’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.