D’essence Elizabeth Smiley (Reality Star) was born on the 2nd of August, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. D’essence’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about D’essence Elizabeth Smiley below ↓
|NAME:||D’essence Elizabeth Smiley|
|REAL NAME:||D’essence Elizabeth Smiley|
D’essence Elizabeth Smiley, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in United States on Saturday, August 2, 1997. Reality star who appeared on the TV One series called Rickey Smiley For Real alongside her famous family.
Family: She has siblings named Malik, Brandon, and Aaryn who also star on the show. D’essence Elizabeth Smiley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on D’essence Elizabeth Smiley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, D’essence Elizabeth Smiley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of D’essence Elizabeth Smiley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. D’essence Elizabeth Smiley’s zodiac sign is Leo
D’essence Elizabeth Smiley zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 25 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 9,254 days or 222,113 hours. There were precisely 314 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 2, 1997|
|AGE:||25 years old|
D’essence Elizabeth Smiley was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On D’essence Elizabeth Smiley’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy.
On this day in history:
1776 – Formal signing of the US Declaration of Independence by 56 people (date most accepted by modern historians).
1790 – 1st US census conducted, the population was 3,939,214 including 697,624 slaves.
1832 – Battle of Bad Axe, Wisconsin: 1,300 Illinois militia defeat Sauk & Fox Native Americans ending the Black Hawk War in the US.
1858 – Government of India transferred from East India Company to the British Crown.
2018 – Apple becomes the first American public listed company to reach $1 trillion in value.
5. D’essence Elizabeth Smiley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as D’essence Elizabeth Smiley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
D’essence Elizabeth Smiley was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. D’essence Elizabeth Smiley’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
D’essence Elizabeth Smiley was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. D’essence Elizabeth Smiley’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. D’essence Elizabeth Smiley’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.