Deva Dalporto (YouTuber) was born on the 9th of October, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 4. Deva’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Deva Dalporto below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Deva Dalporto|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Francisco, California, USA|
Deva Dalporto, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in San Francisco, California, USA on Wednesday, October 9, 1974. Otherwise known by her blog and YouTube channel MyLifeSuckers, she is an internet star known for her viral parodies of motherhood such as “Suburban Funk” and “I Just Need Some Space.”
Family: Her husband, daughter, and son all have frequently appeared in her video parodies on YouTube. Deva Dalporto father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Deva Dalporto’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Deva Dalporto is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Deva Dalporto’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Deva Dalporto’s zodiac sign is Libra
Deva Dalporto zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 17,585 days or 422,039 hours. There were precisely 596 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 9, 1974|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Deva Dalporto was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Deva Dalporto’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Honestly Love You" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
768 – Charlemagne and his brother Carloman I are crowned Kings of The Franks.
1000 – Leif Ericson discovers "Vinland" (possibly L'Anse aux Meadows, Canada) reputedly becoming first European to reach North America.
1446 – The Hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
1831 – Ioannis Kapodistrias, first Head of State of modern Greece, assassinated in Nafplion.
1941 – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt approves an atomic program - beginning of the Manhattan project.
5. Deva Dalporto’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Deva Dalporto’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Deva Dalporto was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Deva Dalporto’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Deva Dalporto was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Deva Dalporto’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Deva Dalporto’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.