Devenity Perkins (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 13th of August, 2003. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Devenity’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Devenity Perkins below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Devenity Perkins|
|NICKNAME:||Devenity Perkins, Deven Perkins, Devinity Perkins|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Fullerton, California, USA|
Devenity Perkins, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Fullerton, California, USA on Wednesday, August 13, 2003. Musical.ly phenomenon who collaborates with her older sister Daniella Perkins on the account PerkinsSisters. They have accumulated over 1 million followers on the platform. She has also earned over 340,000 followers on her personal musical.ly account, littlest_rebel.
Family: She was born at Saint Jude Hospital in Fullerton, California. Her sister Daniella is older by almost three years. She dated Landon Barker in 2016. Devenity Perkins father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Devenity Perkins’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Devenity Perkins is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Devenity Perkins’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Devenity Perkins’s zodiac sign is Leo
Devenity Perkins zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 7,352 days or 176,452 hours. There were precisely 249 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 13, 2003|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Devenity Perkins was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Devenity Perkins’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,381,408,987 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2003, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Crazy In Love" by Beyonce Featuring Jay-Z.
On this day in history:
5. Devenity Perkins’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Devenity Perkins’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Devenity Perkins was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Devenity Perkins’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
Devenity Perkins was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Devenity Perkins’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Devenity Perkins’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.