Dharmesh Shah (Entrepreneur) was born on the 6th of November, 1967. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Dharmesh’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dharmesh Shah below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dharmesh Shah|
Dharmesh Shah, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in India on Monday, November 6, 1967. Indian entrepreneur who is best known for founding HubSpot. He has also blogged for OnStartups.
Family: He grew up in Bilimora, India. Dharmesh Shah father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dharmesh Shah’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dharmesh Shah is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dharmesh Shah’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dharmesh Shah’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Dharmesh Shah zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The Indian entrepreneur has been alive for 20,035 days or 480,853 hours. There were precisely 679 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 1967|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Dharmesh Shah was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Dharmesh Shah’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Dharmesh Shah’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dharmesh Shah’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Dharmesh Shah was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Dharmesh Shah’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Dharmesh Shah was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Dharmesh Shah’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Dharmesh Shah’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.