Dia Frampton (Pop Singer) was born on the 2nd of October, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 1. Dia’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dia Frampton below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dia Frampton|
Dia Frampton, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Draper, UT on Friday, October 2, 1987. Runner-up on the first season of NBC’s The Voice. She released the album Red in 2011, which charted at #1 on the U.S. Heatseekers chart. She and her sister Meg Frampton formed the musical duo Meg & Dia.
Family: She is the second oldest of six sisters in her family. She is half-Korean and half-Dutch. Dia Frampton father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dia Frampton’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dia Frampton is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dia Frampton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dia Frampton’s zodiac sign is Libra
Dia Frampton zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 12,460 days or 299,054 hours. There were precisely 422 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 2, 1987|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Dia Frampton was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Dia Frampton’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Didn't We Almost Have It All" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
1187 – Sultan Saladin captures Jerusalem from Crusaders.
1492 – King Henry VII of England invades France.
1789 – George Washington transmits the proposed Constitutional amendments (The United States Bill of Rights) to the States for ratification.
5. Dia Frampton’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dia Frampton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Dia Frampton was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Dia Frampton’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Dia Frampton was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Dia Frampton’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Dia Frampton’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.