Diana Bunici (Journalist) was born on the 4th of October, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 6. Diana’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Diana Bunici below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Diana Bunici|
Diana Bunici, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Malaiesti, Moldova on Thursday, October 4, 1990. Journalist who has hosted more than 700 lies shows and two documentaries. She was a presenter for RTE’s elev8 for five years.
Family: Her dad’s name is George and her brother’s name is Daniel. Diana Bunici father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Diana Bunici’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Diana Bunici is dating Steve Garrigan.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Diana Bunici’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Diana Bunici’s zodiac sign is Libra
Diana Bunici zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The Moldovan journalist has been alive for 11,621 days or 278,922 hours. There were precisely 394 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 4, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Diana Bunici was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Diana Bunici’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Diana Bunici’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Diana Bunici’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Diana Bunici was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Diana Bunici’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Diana Bunici was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Diana Bunici’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Diana Bunici’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.