Diana Williams (Journalist) was born on the 18th of July, 1958. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Diana’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Diana Williams below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Diana Williams|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Columbus, Ohio, USA|
Diana Williams, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Columbus, Ohio, USA on Friday, July 18, 1958. Emmy Award winning journalist for her Dangerous Crossings half-hour special and better known to New York audiences as an anchor of Eyewitness News and Eyewitness News Up Close with Diana Williams.
Family: She lived with her husband and children in New York City during the prime of her career. Diana Williams father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Diana Williams’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Diana Williams is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Diana Williams’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Diana Williams’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Diana Williams zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 63 years old
The American journalist has been alive for 23,127 days or 555,058 hours. There were precisely 784 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 18, 1958|
|AGE:||63 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Diana Williams was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Diana Williams’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,924,081,243 and there were an estimated 103,731,629 babies born throughout the world in 1958, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1925 – Adolf Hitler publishes Mein Kampf (original title was the catchy "Four and a Half Years (of Struggle) Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice").
1936 – Spanish Civil War : General Francisco Franco issues manifesto and leads an uprising in the Spanish army stationed in Morocco.
64 – Great Fire of Rome begins under the Emperor Nero.
5. Diana Williams’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Diana Williams’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Diana Williams was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Diana Williams’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Diana Williams was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Diana Williams’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Diana Williams’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.